|1||This will be your life|
- Identify aspirational goals;
- Describe the actions needed to set and achieve these.
- Present information they researched on a health and wellbeing issues outlining the key issues and making suggestions for any improvements concerning those issues.
|3||What's the risk? 1|
- Identify risk factors in a given situation;
- Understand and explain the outcomes of risk-taking in a given situation, including emotional risks.
|4||What's the risk? 2|
- Recognise what risk is;
- Explain how a risk can be reduced;
- Understand risks related to growing up and explain the need to be aware of these;
- Assess a risk to help keep themselves safe.
|5||Basic first aid|
- Physical Health and Mental Wellbeing (Health Education) Basic first-aid 1. How to make a clear and efficient call to emergency services if necessary.
- Physical Health and Mental Wellbeing (Health Education) Basic first-aid 2. Concepts of basic first-aid, for example dealing with common injuries, including head injuries.
|6||Five ways to Wellbeing project|
- Explain what the five ways to wellbeing are;
- Describe how the five ways to wellbeing contribute to a healthy lifestyle, giving examples of how they can be implemented in people's lives.