|1||How are they feeling?|
- Use a range of words and phrases to describe the intensity of different feelings
- Distinguish between good and not so good feelings, using appropriate vocabulary to describe these;
- Explain strategies they can use to build resilience.
|2||Taking notice of our feelings|
- Identify people who can be trusted;
- Understand what kinds of touch are acceptable or unacceptable;
- Describe strategies for dealing with situations in which they would feel uncomfortable, particularly in relation to inappropriate touch.
- Explain the difference between a safe and an unsafe secret;
- Identify situations where someone might need to break a confidence in order to keep someone safe.
|4||Growing up and changing bodies|
- Identify some products that they may need during puberty and why;
- Know what menstruation is and why it happens.
|5||Changing bodies and fellings|
- Know the correct words for the external sexual organs;
- Discuss some of the myths associated with puberty.
|6||Help! I'm a teenager get me out of here|
- Recognise how our body feels when we’re relaxed;
- List some of the ways our body feels when it is nervous or sad;
- Describe and/or demonstrate how to be resilient in order to find someone who will listen to you.