- Identify different types of relationships;
- Recognise who they have positive healthy relationships with.
- Understand what is meant by the term body space (or personal space);
- Identify when it is appropriate or inappropriate to allow someone into their body space;
- Rehearse strategies for when someone is inappropriately in their body space.
|3||None of your business!|
- Know that our body can often give us a sign when something doesn't feel right; to trust these signs and talk to a trusted adult if this happens;
- Recognise and describe appropriate behaviour online as well as offline;
- Identify what constitutes personal information and when it is not appropriate or safe to share this;
- Understand and explain how to get help in a situation where requests for images or information of themselves or others occurs.
|4||Secret or surprise?|
- Define the terms 'secret' and 'surprise' and know the difference between a safe and an unsafe secret;
- Recognise how different surprises and secrets might make them feel;
- Know who they could ask for help if a secret made them feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
|5||Basic first aid|
- Physical Health and Mental Wellbeing (Health Education) Basic first-aid 1. How to make a clear and efficient call to emergency services if necessary.
- Physical Health and Mental Wellbeing (Health Education) Basic first-aid 2. Concepts of basic first-aid, for example dealing with common injuries, including head injuries.