- Demonstrate strategies to deal with both face-to-face and online bullying;
- Demonstrate strategies and skills for supporting others who are bullied;
- Recognise and describe the difference between online and face-to-face bullying.
|2||Play, like, share|
- Consider what information is safe/unsafe to share offline and online, and reflect on the consequences of not keeping personal information private;
- Recognise that people aren’t always who they appear to be online and explain risks of being friends online with a person they have not met face-to-face;
- Know how to protect personal information online;
- Recognise disrespectful behaviour online and know how to respond to it.
- Recognise which situations are risky;
- Explore and share their views about decision making when faced with a risky situation;
- Suggest what someone should do when faced with a risky situation.
|4||Ella's diary dilemmas|
- Define what is meant by a dare;
- Explain why someone might give a dare;
- Suggest ways of standing up to someone who gives a dare.
|5||Vaping: healthy or unhealthy?|
- Describe some of the health risks caused by vaping;
- Understand that there are potential health risks of vaping that are not yet fully known;
- Use critical thinking skills when reading information/media;
- Understand that companies selling vaping products do so to make money;
- Describe some of the possible outcomes of taking a risk.
|6||Would you risk it?|
- Identify risk factors in a given situation (involving smoking) and consider outcomes of risk taking in this situation, including emotional risks;
- Understand the actual norms around smoking/alcohol and the reasons for common misperceptions of these.