|1||Safe or unsafe?|
- Identify situations which are safe or unsafe;
- Identify people who can help if a situation is unsafe;
- Suggest strategies for keeping safe.
|2||Danger or risk|
- Define the words danger and risk and explain the difference between the two;
- Demonstrate strategies for dealing with a risky situation.
|3||The Risk robot|
- Identify risk factors in given situations;
- Suggest ways of reducing or managing those risks.
- Evaluate the validity of statements relating to online safety;
- Recognise potential risks associated with browsing online;
- Give examples of strategies for safe browsing online.
|5||Help or Harm?|
- Understand that medicines are drugs and suggest ways that they can be helpful or harmful.
|6||Alcohol and cigarettes: the facts|
- Identify some key risks from and effects of cigarettes and alcohol;
- Know that most people choose not to smoke cigarettes; (Social Norms message)
- Define the word 'drug' and understand that nicotine and alcohol are both drugs.