- Demonstrate strategies for working on a collaborative task;
- Define successful qualities of teamwork and collaboration.
|2||Ok or not ok?|
- Explain what we mean by a ‘positive, healthy relationship’;
- Describe some of the qualities that they admire in others.
|3||Ok or not ok?|
- Recognise that there are times when they might need to say 'no' to a friend;
- Describe appropriate assertive strategies for saying 'no' to a friend.
|4||An email from Harold|
- Describe 'good' and 'not so good' feelings and how feelings can affect our physical state;
- Explain how different words can express the intensity of feelings.
- Identify a wide range of feelings;
- Recognise that different people can have different feelings in the same situation;
- Explain how feelings can be linked to physical state.
|6||When feelings change|
- Demonstrate a range of feelings through their facial expressions and body language;
- Recognise that their feelings might change towards someone or something once they have further information.
- Give examples of strategies to respond to being bullied, including what people can do and say;
- Understand and give examples of who or where pressure to behave in an unhealthy, unacceptable or risky way might come from.