- Explain what collaboration means;
- Give examples of how they have worked collaboratively;
- Describe the attributes needed to work collaboratively.
|2||Give and Take|
- Explain what is meant by the terms negotiation and compromise;
- Describe strategies for resolving difficult issues or situations.
|3||How good a friend are you?|
- Demonstrate how to respond to a wide range of feelings in others;
- Give examples of some key qualities of friendship;
- Reflect on their own friendship qualities.
|4||Relationship cake recipe|
- Identify what things make a relationship unhealthy;
- Identify who they could talk to if they needed help.
|5||Our emotional needs|
- Recognise basic emotional needs, understand that they change according to circumstance;
- Identify risk factors in a given situation (involving smoking or other scenarios) and consider outcomes of risk taking in this situation, including emotional risks.
- Identify characteristics of passive, aggressive and assertive behaviours;
- Understand and rehearse assertiveness skills.