|1||As a rule|
- Explain why we have rules;
- Explore why rules are different for different age groups, in particular for internet-based activities;
- Suggest appropriate rules for a range of settings;
- Consider the possible consequences of breaking the rules.
|2||Looking after our special people|
- Identify people who they have a special relationship with;
- Suggest strategies for maintaining a positive relationship with their special people.
|3||How can we solve this problem?|
- Rehearse and demonstrate simple strategies for resolving given conflict situations.
|4||Tangram team Challenge|
- Define and demonstrate cooperation and collaboration;
- Identify the different skills that people can bring to a group task;
- Demonstrate how working together in a collaborative manner can help everyone to achieve success.
|5||Friends are special|
- Identify qualities of friendship;
- Suggest reasons why friends sometimes fall out;
- Rehearse and use, now or in the future, skills for making up again.
- Express opinions and listen to those of others;
- Consider others' points of view;
- Practise explaining the thinking behind their ideas and opinions.
- Explain what a dare is;
- Understand that no-one has the right to force them to do a dare;
- Suggest strategies to use if they are ever made to feel uncomfortable or unsafe by someone asking them to do a dare.
|8||My Special pet|
- Explain some of the feelings someone might have when they lose something important to them;
- Understand that these feelings are normal and a way of dealing with the situation.