|1||Qualities of friendship|
- Define some key qualities of friendship;
- Describe ways of making a friendship last;
- Explain why friendships sometimes end.
- Rehearse active listening skills:
- Demonstrate respectfulness in responding to others;
- Respond appropriately to others.
|3||Happy being me|
- Develop an understanding of discrimination and its injustice, and describe this using examples;
- Empathise with people who have been, and currently are, subjected to injustice, including through racism;
- Consider how discriminatory behaviour can be challenged.
|4||The land of the Red People|
- Identify and describe the different groups that make up their school/wider community/other parts of the UK;
- Describe the benefits of living in a diverse society;
- Explain the importance of mutual respect for different faiths and beliefs and how we demonstrate this.
|5||Is it true?|
- Understand that the information we see online, either text or images, is not always true or accurate;
- Recognise that some people post things online about themselves that aren’t true, sometimes this is so that people will like them;
- Understand and explain the difference between sex, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation.
|6||Stop, start, stereotypes|
- Recognise that some people can get bullied because of the way they express their gender;
- Give examples of how bullying behaviours can be stopped.