A typical day at OJS
A typical day will follow this pattern:
- 8.35am to 8.55am Gates are open for parents/carers to drop off children
- 8.45am - School starts
- 8.45am - 8.55am - Morning registration
- 9.00am - 10.15am - Learning session 1
- 10.15 - 10.30am - Assembly
- 10.30am - 10.50am - Break
- 10.50am - 12.20pm - Learning session 2
- 12.20pm - 1.10pm - Lunch time
- 1.10pm - 1.15pm - Afternoon registration
- 1.15pm - 3.15pm Afternoon session
- 3.15pm - School closes
Children who arrive after the gates have closed need to enter school via Reception. Children who arrive at school after 9.15am will receive a late mark.
If your child is absent from school, please telephone the school office on 01332 571231 and choose option 2 to report the absence.
Our school is open for 32.5 hours per week in total for a typical week of compulsory school attendance.